Alien MBBT Alien MBBT

Poorly mastered, hurts my ears.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

I don't think you have enough training go home your stuff will never get used in an animation.

valleys of the skys. valleys of the skys.

shit

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just zero bomb some of your tracks have a nice day

DubTrance (wtf is this?!) DubTrance (wtf is this?!)

That is pretty original. Work on the EQ and you have a sick track.

XReel XReel

Its got a EBM/Goth Feel to it I like it

Feels alot like a EBM or future synthpop track in the middle of it.

MrAlbino07 responds:

yeh thats what i was going for with the second one lol

-Beyond- -Beyond-

hory sheet

Good work on the baseline it made a he'll of a difference dude this song is sick and still has potential to be sicker I love that one synthesis and that baseline is effing awesome

[SxHx+Tori] Prfkt.Tempo (Cut2) [SxHx+Tori] Prfkt.Tempo (Cut2)

Ladies and Freaking Gentleman

This is what the actual genre of "Techno" sounds like. Thank you shesmackshard for making a legit techno song. Check out some of my songs.

shesmackshard responds:

thanks for the listen :)

Synthetica (Hard Trance) Synthetica (Hard Trance)

BAS AND RAM ARE BACK?

DUUUUUUUUDE!!!! THIS REMINDS ME OF BAS N RAMS STUFF! This is really good get off of newgrounds and get into clubs lol! But seriously this is good stuff right here.

Neru ft.KKB - RfaD (Hardstyle) Neru ft.KKB - RfaD (Hardstyle)

I like it!!! but...

The reverse base should match the key of the song. And also this sounds more like a hardcore song then hardstyle. Not saying it isnt good because this is bangin.
I also didnt like that one synth to much. And I think overall the kick needs more bass. But this is really good!!

Killerkb responds:

Hardcore? Now that, I wouldn't mind one bit. Hehe.
And yes, more bass is always a good thing! :D
Thanks man!

- KKB

PsyTrance&Drum&Bass//DJtouch PsyTrance&Drum&Bass//DJtouch

Damn

Just damn. You friggin nailed the rolling bass. And the sounds. This is friggin good dude you really should get your name out in some events. You should try some full on night sometime.

Wickedlat responds:

thanks a lot i'm glad you like it. I'd really like to get into some events but i first need to get my hands on some turntables.

AF+T888 - Astral Dream AF+T888 - Astral Dream

Perfect

You nailed this song perfectly. Everything sounds complete. I feel like im flying when I listen to this. Awesome dude. Im definatly checking out your other stuff. Check out some of my popular songs :D